Mortality is a natural part of the cycle of life. You can make things a lot easier on yourself and your family if you get everything in good order before something happens to you. By doing so, it ensures that things are organized so others can know what you want to happen when the need arises, whether it is incapacitation or death.
In this financial literacy webinar, Matt Lau, CFP®, will review all the important elements of planning including:
• Health and long-term care coverage
• Estate planning and conservation
• Retirement distribution planning
• How to protect your heirs from creditors, ex-spouses, and spendthrift with IRA trusts
• Income tax reduction planning and investment planning after retirement