The Art of Star Wars, Episode II, Attack of the Clones
Random House, Inc.
For more than twenty-five years, the visual brilliance of the Star Wars films has captivated audiences far and wide. From lush words to intricate landscapes, from lavish costumes to amazing creatures, theStar Wars design artists have pioneered the technological revolution, while never surrendering the dazzling sense of wonder.
Filled with stunning examples of beautiful, never-before-seen movie artwork, The Art of Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones takes us through an takes us through an incredible gallery of astonishing images. As an added bonus, this volume features the exclusive illustrated screenplay, as well as:
• More than 500 extraordinary illustrations—including sketches, costume designs, set pieces, models, and brilliant full-color paintings
• An in-depth look at the amazing new creatures introduced in Episode II
• Fascinating behind-the-scenes accounts and anecdotes related by the artists themselves
• Magnificent visuals of exotic new planets, exciting new spacecraft, and dramatic new characters such as Jango Fett, Count Dooku, and Jedi Luminara Unduli
• Thrilling movie poster art art created especially for Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
Experience the Lucasfilm magic with visuals more striking than ever before, and become one of the first to witness the worlds and the wizardry ofStar Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones.
Baker & Taylor
A stunning visual tour of the sequel to Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace provides a rare behind-the-scenes glimpse into the world of Attack of the Clones, featuring never-before-seen movie artwork including character sketches, costume and set designs, models, digital images, paintings, and animation storyboards.
Offers a portfolio of movie artwork, including character sketches, costume and set designs, models, digital images, paintings, and storyboards, along with an officially illustrated screenplay.
New York : Ballantine Publishing Group, c2002
224 p. : col. ill. ; 31 cm