What Would Jackie Do?
An Inspired Guide to Distinctive LivingBook - 2005
Applying Jackie’s philosophies to every aspect of contemporary life, including relationships, office politics, family matters, and entertaining, What Would Jackie Do? is a trove of advice, featuring:
• Noblesse Oblige for Beginners
• How Not to be an Interchangeable Woman
• Mastering the Effortless Rich look
• The art of attachment: lessons on sex, marriage, and men of consequence
• Career Whirl: Pearls for Getting Ahead
• Caftan in a Kelly bag: How to travel beautifully
• O- Behave! Anti-brat strategies for parents
* En Suite Home: Perfecting Your Domestic Pitch
The next best thing to having Jackie O. as a personal adviser, What Would Jackie Do? reveals the practical wisdom behind an icon and gives all readers a piece of the Jackie mystique, be it of the heart, the mind, or the home.
Baker & Taylor
Draws on expert commentary and the reminiscences of those who knew her best to consider how Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis would have tackled twenty-first-century challenges, in a volume that applies her philosophies to such issues as electronic communication, family life, and fashion. 100,000 first printing.
Draws on expert commentary and the reminiscences of those who knew her best to consider how Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis would have tackled twenty-first-century challenges.