Straight Talk With Gay Guys
What Women Can't Tell You and Straight Men Won't!Book - 2006
An indispensable guide, culled from an expert team on masculine behavior--gay men from all walks of life, who know how men think and the games they can play--offers insights into what men think, why they think it, how to keep the kind of perspective that won't scare them off, and how women can find their own happiness--something men find really sexy. Original. 50,000 first printing.
Health Communications Inc.
Gay Men Can Be a Girl's Best Friend!
"You deserve to be treated like a queen--or at least be complimented by one. Keep a gay man on hand for self-esteem emergencies."
--Randy, one of the 33 gay guys featured in Straight Talk with Gay Guys
You're about to get the inside scoop on men! And who better to tell you everything you need and want to know about the opposite sex than gay guys?
Straight Talk with Gay Guys, written by a relationship expert and author of the megahit All Men Are Jerks Until Proven Otherwise, gives you the real deal on how and why men think and act as they do. Featuring constructive advice from experts on masculine behavior--33 smart, hilarious, observant, and caring gay men who are corporate executives, journalists, musicians, hairstylists, and a variety of other professions--this empowering guide offers the most insightful relationship advice you've ever had.
- Learn to set boundaries for inappropriate behavior and stop jerks in their tracks
- Hone skills for avoiding sexual mishaps and being manipulated into bed
- Learn how to translate "manspeak"
- Discover what women do that drives men away
- Quit searching for Mr. Right and start having more fun dating
- Identify and avoid the "now you see him–now you don't" guy
- Close the book on Prince Charming and the Cinderella fairy-tale ending
Straight Talk with Gay Guys is a fun and eye-opening discussion that will help you improve your self-esteem, heat up the bedroom, and take control of your own behavior with men to get more of what you want.