A conspiracy of faithDVD - 2016 | Danish
From the critics
QuotesAdd a Quote
*** Spoiler Alert ***
I feel sorry for them. The Lord's Disciples believe Jesus was born in Texas. We're obviously dealing with retards.
*** Note: Palestine is also a city in Anderson County, Texas ***
This has nothing to do with children. I see why it may seem so, but it doesn't. I've just found a way to serve His final purpose. That's all. To defeat God, I rob the devout of their faith. First I rob the children, then the parents, the family. They all lose their faith
and it spreads, and now. And now. Now I will rob you of your faith, too.
-You're wasting your time. I don't believe in God. I believe in jackshxt.
You're rescuing people you've never met. Of course you have faith. I've never met anyone, who's had as much faith as you...
Faith is many things.
- It's all the same. Jesus born in Texas. God in heaven. Some guy in a cave thinks he's a prophet because a winged man told him so. It's psychotic.
So you think I'm psychotic?
- When it comes to that issue, yes.
- Carl, we go back several years. You've never taken an interest in my faith.
I hoped you'd come to your senses. That it was a bad habit, like smoking and homosexuality.
- Carl, I don't believe that I'm going to Paradise or up to meet my family when I die. But I believe in something larger than us and that makes me happy. Get it? It doesn't mean I'll switch off my brain or grow a navel-length beard.
Something larger than us?
- Yes, Carl. It's not all that strange. Most people in the world share that belief, man. As long as they don't kill each other.
That's just so fxcking easy.
- The truth is easy. What do you want, Carl? Do you want me to join your religion? Watch your blood pressure. You believe in a black hole. That nothing means anything. No thanks.
I'm just saying ... With that attitude you'll never enjoy a pork roast.
-That's not funny.
Why did the message in a bottle wind up with us, Carl? I mean, why now? Right before all this happens? If we hadn't got it, we'd never have known Samuel and Magdalena were taken. We can save two children because we got a letter that's been at sea for 8 years.
-Are you trying to say that God sent us that message in a bottle?
What if it's true, Carl? If there is a force that protects us? Standing by in railcar 23, seats 33 and 34. That propels us all toward good if only we're open to it?
- Cut the crap.
Stop calling it crap, Carl.
- Do you want to talk about goblins, too?
If you want to be my friend, stop being so fxcking arrogant about my faith.
- You're embarrassing. How can a bright guy like you believe in that nonsense? It's a bit hard to take your opinion on right and wrong seriously.
You've got half your life left, and you've already given up. Don't you ever ponder the mysteries of life?
AgeAdd Age Suitability
There are no ages for this title yet.
SummaryAdd a Summary
There are no summaries for this title yet.
There are no notices for this title yet.