Discover the Breakthrough Elite -training Formula for Ultimate Fitness and Performance at All LevelsBook - 2018
Cutting-edge research has proven that triathletes and other endurance athletes achieve the biggest gains in fitness and performance when they do 80 percent of their training at low intensity and the remaining 20 percent at moderate to high intensity. Fitzgerald and Warden share training plans and workouts for every race distance, from sprint to Ironman.
Publisher: New York, NY :, Da Capo Press,, 2018
Edition: First edition
Copyright Date: ©2018
Characteristics: viii, 309 pages : illustrations; 24 cm
Alternative Title: Eighty/twenty triathlon